Baked Juicy Chicken Wings.
You can prepare Baked Juicy Chicken Wings using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Juicy Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Baked Juicy Chicken Wings instructions
- First of all bake the chicken wings on 200° until light brown..
- Add all the spices to a sauce pan and bring them to a boil..
- Remove the wings from the baking pan and dip them in hot sauce one by one until well coated..
- Oil a parchment paper lined baking tray a little and spread these pieces on it..
- Bake them for 40 to 45 minutes until crisp and done..
- Serve these yummylicious wings with barbeque sauce or chilli garlic sauce..