Bomb ass Fluffy french toast. I made some bomb ass French toast using home ingredients quick and easy nothing to it!!! This French toast recipe is different because it uses flour. I have given it to some friends and they've all liked it better than the French toast they usually make!
This is the best french toast recipe! Instead of using a dozen eggs and who knows how much cinnamon, I came up with this and it almost taste like it was baked, but you still cook on a griddle. Fat bombs always fit the bill perfectly, especially considering how simple they are to make! You can have Bomb ass Fluffy french toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bomb ass Fluffy french toast
- You need of Batter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour(sifted).
- You need 1 of Egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 8 slice of Bread (white or sourdough).
- Prepare of Frying.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of All optional.
- Prepare 1 of Powder sugar.
- You need 1 of Whipped cream.
- You need 1 of Fruit (straw berry, banana, etc.).
- You need 1 of Syrup (maple, strawberry, chocolate, etc.).
Aside from the fact that fat These French Toast Fat Bombs are made with Maple-Flavored Syrup, low-carb cream cheese, maple extract, and almond butter (or SunButter for a. This easy go-to Fluffy Buttermilk French Toast recipe is our favorite twist on French Toast. Top with butter and powder sugar. This Japanese tamagoyaki-inspired french toast is soft and custardy on the inside and crisp on the outside.
Bomb ass Fluffy french toast step by step
- Stir all dry ingredients into a large bowl..
- beat egg in with milk.
- Add milk with egg to dry ingredients and stir to form batter.
- add oil to the frying pan and Heat to medium heat.
- Carefully dip both sides of bread in batter, you can scrape excess batter off..
- Very carefully put the bread onto the frying pan..
- Let fry for 30-45 sec On each side or until golden brown.
The perfect combination of sweet and savory! It has the fluffiness and ability to absorb the custard. Best is if you buy unsliced bread so you can cut it into thick slices for extra fluffy french toast. This easy French toast recipe makes homemade fluffy french toast using a cinnamon batter and any type of bread you want. Serve with butter, maple syrup, granulated sugar or powdered sugar.