Chili Sesame Avocado & Brown Sushi Rice Bowl for 1.
we can prepare Chili Sesame Avocado & Brown Sushi Rice Bowl for 1 using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Sesame Avocado & Brown Sushi Rice Bowl for 1
- You need 1 cup of sushi rice.
- It’s of For the Topping:.
- It’s 1 cup of diced (roughly 1/2-inch cubes), ripe avocado.
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of minced onion.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of diced tomato.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of minced fresh chilies (such as jalapeño or serrano).
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of sriracha or chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon juice (about 2 teaspoons).
- Prepare of optional: 1/4 cup roasted cashews (salted or unsalted – whichever you prefer) for extra good fat and protein in your meal.
Chili Sesame Avocado & Brown Sushi Rice Bowl for 1 step by step
- Combine topping ingredients in a medium bowl and toss gently until they're thoroughly and evenly incorporated..
- Serve atop your sushi rice and enjoy. :).