Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets. Add garlic powder and mix well. Place chicken pieces in a separate dish, and cover and toss with sweet chilli sauce. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
I just made these for my bf and I but in a bigger version (I butterflied a single breast and we had one side each) I also added some chilli flakes and. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Chicken Nuggets. Homemade Chicken Nuggets made with real ingredients! You can make Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Powdered Garlic.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Bbq sauce (I prefer to avoid smokey tasting ones for this).
- It’s of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It’s of Sesame seeds (garnish).
These baked chicken nuggets are simple, yet yield a flavorful, moist baked version of chicken nuggets that grown ups can love just as much as These chicken nuggets use real chicken breast meat so you know they will be a much higher quality than that ground bunch of mystery stuff you find. These bite-sized chicken pieces coated with a crunchy layer of panko breadcrumbs may look like your standard-issue nuggets, but we reached for something that might surprise you When used in place of flour, cake mix adds a sweet touch to the base before the chicken is dunked in the eggs and panko. Baked Chicken Nuggets makes a good snack for your kids. Aside from the fact that children love this food, it is also less greasy because there is no frying involve.
Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Let chicken get to room temp (cooks better if not cold)..
- Prep 3 bases. Mix flour and dry seasonings in 1 plate (except bread crumbs and sesame seeds). I typically do about 1 tsp of each or to taste. Dry mixture is also up to you, be creative in what you add! In a separate plate, place breadcrumbs. In a 3rd plate, beat eggs. Set these all aside..
- Pat dry any excess water that may be on the chicken. Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes or less. I prefer removing any fat or skin in this recipe..
- Mix chicken into flour mix, then egg mix, and finally bread crumb mix and set aside. Between each plate pat off any excess ingredients. This is the most time consuming part, but avoid dumping all the chicken into the flour at once. Doing so makes it difficult to control the amount of ingredients put on each piece. Patience is key! Set chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil..
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes..
- In a large wok or pan mix sauces and honey on a low heat. It's up to you to decide the ratio of sauces to control the taste. I love sweet chilli sauce so I tend to add more of that. The amount also depends on the amount of chicken being made..
- Mix cooked chicken into wok and mix the sauce evenly on the chicken. Garnish if desired and serve..
Most of the commercially available chicken nuggets are tender because they were made from processed meat. Sweet chili chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce. Finally, deep fry the crispy chicken and stir fry in the wok or skillet with some minced garlic, sweet chili sauce and lime juice. To serve, garnish and top the chicken with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro and you have. Kid and adult friendly homemade baked chicken nuggets.