Baked shrimp scampi. Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi recipe, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, can be made ahead of time for Baked shrimp scampi is an easy company dish that can be made ahead of time. Baked Shrimp Scampi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Shrimp scampi is a classic dish and this baked version makes it even easier.
Baked Shrimp Scampi from Barefoot Contessa. Succulent shrimp in the most delicious garlic butter and wine sauce drizzled with freshly squeezed lemon juice. It's days like that when you need an easy dinner. You can prepare Baked shrimp scampi using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Baked shrimp scampi
- It’s 2 tbls of white wine or chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbls of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 c of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 2 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper, or more, to taste.
- You need 2 tbls of chopped fresh parsley.
For this Baked Shrimp Scampi, I used frozen jumbo shrimp. I often keep a pack of shrimp in the freezer, so I just thawed. Shrimps swimming in garlicky, buttery sauce topped with Parmesan cheese with a This Baked Shrimp Scampi recipe can be prepped in advance and when you are ready to. Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour!
Baked shrimp scampi instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9×13 baking dish; set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture..
- Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 – 12 minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want..
Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp! We simply sauté the shrimp with garlic in butter How to Peel and Devein Shrimp. Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce. Checkout this easy shrimp scampi recipe at LaaLoosh.com! Shrimp scampi is a classic recipe and for a good reason.