Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. I like to serve it with Brussels sprouts, broccoli or brown rice. While it's in the air fryer. Learn how to air fry salmon the easy way!
It's garlicky, sweet and sticky with simple ingredients. The delicious honey and garlic sauce makes this salmon recipe extremely juicy, moist and packed full of flavors. This is one of the easiest salmon dishes to make at. You can serve Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- You need of Kosher salt.
- It’s of Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of Full fillet of Salmon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh honey.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 bag of new potatoes.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
This Honey Garlic Salmon is a terrific way to serve salmon that is just sooooo crazy quick and soooo crazy delicious! Head here to see all my This Honey Garlic Salmon recipe is all about the sauce. Just four simple pantry essentials in the right proportions – soy sauce, honey, garlic and vinegar. Pour in remaining marinade and reduce.
Air-Fried Honey Soy Salmon with Garlic Parmesan Potatoes step by step
- Slice entire bag of new potatoes in half. Place into big metal bowl. Season to your taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Toss liberally in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and dump potatoes into baking sheet..
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes on lowest part of oven. After 20 minutes, return to bowl, add more oil and parmesan cheese to taste. Toss liberally..
- Return potatoes to baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook more until you reach desired crispiness..
- Slice salmon into individual fillets and place in air fry basket..
- Mix soy sauce, honey, and juice of one lime into container. Stir until well-mixed..
- Brush each salmon fillet with as much honey soy mixture as possible. After glazed, season each fillet with lots of salt and pepper..
- Pre-heat air fryer oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit. Use 365 if you have a convection setting..
- Cook salmon until thickest fillet is at least 125 degrees fahrenheit internally. Let rest for 2 minutes, then serve together..
Serve the salmon with sauce and a side of veggies. This Honey Soy Salmon tastes deceptively gourmet but is actually wonderfully easy! The salmon is roasted to perfection WITH broccoli so you have a healthy, protein-packed, quick and easy meal-in-one with hardly any clean up! If adding to a bag, squeeze out any excess air to prevent freezer burn. Honey Garlic Salmon is the best stove top salmon recipe for busy weeknights.