Spanish Paella FUSF. Recipe of the authentic Valencian paella. Amadeo Faus from his restaurant in Gandia shows us the traditional recipe of Valencian paella. Spanish Vegan Paella with Portobello Mushrooms & Roasted Garlic.
Paella is a rice dish from Spain and may contain chicken, pork, shellfish, fish, eel, squid, beans, peas Paella is currently an internationally-known rice dish from Spain. It originated in the fields of a. Nourishing, vibrant, and without pretension, paella has held a place of honor and practicality in Spanish homes for centuries. You can make Spanish Paella FUSF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Paella FUSF
- You need 1 lb. of large shrimp.
- You need 1 lb. of mussels (or clams).
- Prepare 1 of smoked kielbasa (or chorizo).
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of red peppers, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need Pinch of saffron threads.
- It’s 3 cups of veggie stock.
- You need 3 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of 365 Cal Rose rice (or Bomba).
- It’s 1 of large bunch scallions.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
To round out this meal Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, many non-Spaniards view it as Spain's national dish. Cook our authentic Spanish Paella recipe.
Spanish Paella FUSF instructions
- In a very large sauté pan, heat 1/2 cup olive oil and sauté onion, white parts of scallions and red peppers for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste, paprika and garlic and sauté another 2 minutes..
- Add sliced kielbasa and cook 2 minutes..
- Add rice and saffron and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring often to completely coat and toast the rice..
- Add the hot stock and stir, turning heat to high. Let mixture come to a boil. Turn heat down to a simmer and do not stir..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes without stirring..
- Taste liquid to correct for seasoning, adding salt, pepper or more paprika as needed..
- Nestle mussels and shrimp on top and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add chopped scallion tops and frozen peas to top of pan. Cook several more minutes until mussels open and shrimp is cooked..
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and serve..
We've sourced and blended all of the unique flavour ingredients to make our authentic Spanish Paella. Learn how to make a Spanish Paella without a Paella Pan. The paella I made for this recipe is the typical paella Valenciana, the only difference is that I swapped out the chicken & rabbit for yellowfin. This paella is loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. You'll discover techniques for building flavor in your paella, and discover when to add each ingredient so it cooks to.