You can have Easy Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- It’s 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Up to 1 cup choc chips, nuts, fruit, etc.
- Prepare of For chocolate muffins, 2 tbsp cocoa powder replaces 2tbsp flour.
Easy Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced (392°F or Gas Mark 6).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined..
- Mix all wet ingredients separately in another bowl until mostly mixed..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix thoroughly, but not so much as to end up with tough muffins. A few floury areas are fine! The mixture should be neither wet or the consistency of play-dough..
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases and scoop the mixture into each case. Personally, I use an ice cream scoop, as a heaped scoopful is perfect for one muffin..
- Put the muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking them about 5 minutes before they're due to come out..
- Now, you can ice your muffins or serve them as they are. Guaranteed to be delicious every time, and a favourite with kids and adults alike..