Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili. This turkey chili is inspired by The Biggest Loser show. I watched it every Monday night when I still had some post-baby weight to One episode featured a healthy chili recipe that quickly became a staple in our house. This turkey chili is healthier than a traditional beef chili.
This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! This turkey chili is both comforting and healthy. It will give your chili more flavor and who doesn't want more flavor? we can cook Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili
- It’s 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 15.5 oz of can spicy chili beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 Pkg of favorite chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 2 TBS of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Garnishes (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Cilantro.
- It’s of Dollop sour cream.
This Healthy Crock-Pot Turkey Chili is a beloved classic! Eat this Turkey Chili plain or top it with cheddar cheese, green onions or even some fresh avocado. Either way you need to give this recipe a try. This recipe for the Best Crock Pot Turkey Chili is so delicious and easy to make!
Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili instructions
- Sauté green pepper and onion in oil (as needed) until soft, ~5 min, add turkey and cook until cooked thoroughly, add in garlic, Mix and drain..
- Add turkey mixture to crockpot and add remaining ingredients (excluding garnishes) cook low for 1 1/2 hours or high for an hour. Serve with favorite garnishes.
A legjobb ingyenes stockfotók keresése ebben a témában: easy healthy crock pot turkey chili. Letöltheted és felhasználhatod az összes fotót akár kereskedelmi jellegű projektjeidben is. Saute the above with spices until vegetables are soft and chicken is no longer pink. Dump chicken mixture into crock pot with green chilis (drained), corn, tomatoes and only one can of beans (drained). Turkey chili made in the crock pot is an easy slow cooker recipe that tastes good and is delicious.