Mix Dal's Cheesy Mango Muffins.
You can cook Mix Dal's Cheesy Mango Muffins using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Dal's Cheesy Mango Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of mixed Dal(Moong dal, gram dal,Massor dal,chana dal,urad dal Green Moong dal).
- You need as per taste of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- It’s 1 tbsp of saunf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhaniya seeds.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 of small piece of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of -onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated raw Mango.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spring onion.
- You need 100 grams of cheese cut into cubes.
- Prepare 100 grams of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Mix Dal's Cheesy Mango Muffins step by step
- Soak all mixed dals for 4-5 hours. & drain water..
- Grind soaked dal in mixer grinder add very little water green chilli, ginger, garlic, saint,dhania seeds into coarsely thick consistency. Add onion, spring onion raw grated mango salt,asafoetida, oil and soda and mix well.
- Pour the batter in silicone muffin mould till 1/4 with spoon place cheese cubes in center and again fill with batter upto 3/4th level sprinkle grated cheese and chilli flakes on top..
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for40 mins. In preheated oven..
- Remove from the oven serve hot Healthy Yummy Mix Dal's Cheesy Mango Muffins in a plate garnish with spring onion and raw mango. Serve with green Chutney and tomato sauce..