Chicken and veg hot and sour soup. hot and sour soup recipe-boiled shred chicken cook with chopped vegetables and simmered in water with some spicy sauce,salt black pepper is one of the popular soup recipe across india during winter seasons. Serve the hot n sour soup with chinese hakka noodles,fried rice. This soup is a chicken or pork and soy sauce based broth soup, that gets a lot of flavor from various mushrooms and vegetables.
Is Hot and Sour Soup Spicy? Stir together lily buds, mushrooms, chicken stock, bamboo shoots, ginger, and salt in a large nonreactive saucepan over high. Cover and bring to a boil. You can make Chicken and veg hot and sour soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and veg hot and sour soup
- Prepare 300 gms of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped French bean.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 bowl of noodles boil and fry.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour mix some water.
- You need as required of Oil for frying the noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
Hot and Sour soup is a spicy soup made by using some healthy vegetables like mushroom , carrot, cabbage simmering in stock water and seasoning with salt pepper and chilly sauce and tempered with vinegar. Herbs like ginger , garlic , green chili and bamboo shoots are used. Hot and sour vegetable soup is one of my favourite dishes. Spicy, tangy, and chock-full of vegetables, it's also a breeze to make.
Chicken and veg hot and sour soup step by step
- Take a pan add oil and fry the noodles and keep aside. Take a pan add chicken and salt keep it for a boil and chicken shreded and keep aside and take a pan add oil add ginger, garlic, green chili stir fry and add onion and vegetables and stir cook well add chicken in boiling water and cook well..
- Add chicken, salt and black pepper and let it cook add soya sauce,vinegar and chili sauce mix and cook well and add cornflour and water mix and add more water and cook it until it form thick texture and add beaten egg and cook 5 minutes..
- Now soup is ready to serve and garnish it with fried noodles and boil chicken pieces..
- Enjoy with your family..
I like to squeeze as many vegetables as possible into it, but feel free to lessen the amount or swap out some if you don't have them or would prefer a thinner more broth-like soup. Vegetarian hot and sour soup – use vegetable stock and add additional vegetables to make this a filling meal. Carrots, broccoli, corn, and peas would be great additions. Protein – traditionally, hot and sour soup is made with pork. Feel free to add in other protein sources such as chicken, shrimp, or beef.