Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce. Recipe excerpted from Michael Symon's Playing With Fire: BBQ and More From The Grill, Smoker, and Fireplace by Michael Symon and Douglas Trattner. The BBQ Pit Boys turn up the heat with this Chipotle Chili Sauce made from Mole paste, OJ, Tomato Juice, seasonings and some Cerveza. A mouthwatering recipe for BBQ Chicken with Chipotle – smoky, spicy & delcious.
I tend to like a sweeter bbq sauce as opposed to a more vinegar based one so alot of my BBQ sauces will have a sweetener of some sort. Todays recipe has that Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce as the star of the show. You can also bake these grilled Chipotle BBQ Chicken Skewers. How to make it easy, you can cook Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Cavanders Greek seasoning.
- It’s of For the bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite honey hickory bbq sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of chipotle paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of anchovy paste.
This recipe doesn't have to be limited to the spring or summer Pingback: Blueberry Balsamic BBQ Chicken Pizza – The Noshery. The BBQ Pit Boys turn up the heat with this Chipotle Chili Sauce made from Mole paste, OJ It goes real good on Beef, Chicken and Pork Chops as a mop, and better yet, for dippin' in what you got…! Fresh green Coconut Juice and lime zest make these grilled chicken drumsticks as juicy as ever with. We start with tender chicken breasts smothered in a BBQ sauce you make from scratch (and trust us, you'll never go back), and pair them with a tangy vinegar slaw and hearty roasted fingerling Season chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce step by step
- Combine chicken and 3 vinegars in a large ziplock bag. Marinade for 1 hour. Note: if you can't find infused white balsamic vinegar, use regular white balsamic vinegar and a few drops of coconut extract..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth..
- When done marinating, place chicken on a preheated seasoned grill. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning..
- Cook until grill marks appear on chicken. Flip, season again and start basting chicken with sauce. Flip and baste chicken every couple minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
The beauty of this BBQ sauce lies in it's versatility. This past weekend we slathered it stem to stern over baby back ribs one night, then grilled chicken thighs the next. We featured this recipe for Grilled Chicken with Blackberry BBQ Sauce live on Portland's KATU News program, AM Northwest. You can view the Berry season is a universal favorite in my household. We take the kids out berry picking almost weekly during the summer.