Low carb chicken parma. Keto and Low Carb Cooking with Wendy. Low Carb Chicken Parmesan with a crispy Keto coating tastes just like a classic Parmigiana without the carb-loaded guilt! Using our Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe to make one hell of a parma for those of us TRYING to stick to our diets and possibly failing because the craving for 'normal' food is.
Ready for a tasty Italian-American dish? Low-Carb Chicken Parmesan Bowls. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes. Appetizer Chaffles Easy Low Carb Recipes Fat Bombs Low Carb Breakfast Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes Low Carb Main Dishes Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood Low Carb Side Dishes Low. we can serve Low carb chicken parma using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here are the ingredients and how to cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb chicken parma
- You need of Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast).
- You need of Eggs (1 large).
- Prepare of Crushed pork rinds (2 cups).
- You need of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- It’s of Marinara (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Cheese (1/2 cup).
- It’s of Parsley (1/2 tbsp).
Low Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe – An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that says on! It's the best cheesy keto Chicken Parmesan ever, made in one pan with simple ingredients. Everyone loves our low carb chicken parmesan! Our super easy, keto-friendly breading is the secret to it all – and we're sharing it with you!
Low carb chicken parma instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet..
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish..
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine..
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat..
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken..
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese..
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted..
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving..
Whether it's on a sub or on a plate of spaghetti, it's delicious in every way! Unfortunately for us keto-ers, an order or chicken. In the world of low carb dieting, I like to serve this with a green veggie and/or tossed salad. While on the South Beach diet, this dish satisfies my craving for the standard chicken parmesan dish.but this recipe is missing the breadcrumbs. I love chicken parmesan as much as the next person but sometimes having it served over pasta puts it over the top.